22nd March 2023
SCHEDULE FOR BIDDING
24/03/2023 (9.00am): Children/ward and/or relatives of staff
27/03/2023 (10:00am): Fresh Students
29/03/2023 (10.00am): Returning Students
3rd March 2023
Staff with biological children/ward and/or relatives interested in the University's hostel accommodation should please download the request form, fill and submit to Room B119, Student Affairs Division, Unity Building 'B' on or before 22nd March, 2023.
Application For Bed-spaces in the University Hostels
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta will be offering bedspaces to interested Postgraduate and Undergraduate Students seeking accommodation in the following University Hostels for the 2020/2021 Academic Session:
- Iyalode Tinubu Female Hostel (Blocks A and B) 8/room: ₦40,500.00
- Iyalode Tinubu Female Hostel (Block C) 6/room en suite: ₦50,500.00
- Princess Adebisi Soboyejo Female Hostel 6/room en suite: ₦45,500.00
- NEEDS Assessment Female Hostel - 4/room en suite: ₦70,500:00
- Umar Kabir Male Hostel - 8/room (Blocks B): ₦40,500.00
- Umar Kabir Male Hostel - 6/room (Blocks A, C and D): ₦45,500.00
- Umar Kabir Male Hostel - 6/room en suite (Blocks E): ₦50,500.00
- Umar Kabir Male Hostel - 6/room (Block 1): ₦50,500.00
- Umar Kabir Male Hostel - 6/room (Block 2): ₦60,500.00
- NEEDS Assessment Male Hostel - 4/room en suite: ₦70,500:00
- New NEEDS Assessment Male Hostel - 4/room en suite: ₦90,500:00
- New PG Male Hostel: CEADESE (2/room): ₦80,500.00/annum
NOTE: Fees are exclusive of Transaction charges.
Application by Fresh Undergraduate Students . Consideration shall be given only to applicants who have paid school fees for the session.
Application by Returning Undergraduate Students. Consideration shall be given only to applicants who have paid school fees for the session.
Application by Post-Graduate Students . Consideration shall be given only to applicants who have paid school fees for the session.
Allocation of bed-spaces is strictly on first-come, first-serve basis with the following status taken into consideration.
- Students with Special Needs or Health Challenges (as recommended by the Director, Health Services)
- Indigent Student (as recommended by Counselling Unit)
- Foreign Students
- Final Year Students (including students returning from SIWES and FPY).
- Fresh Students
- 200L-500L Students (Non-Final Year)
- Biological children of Staff
- Outstanding Sportsmen and Women (on the recommendation of the Director of Sports)
- Student Union / Hall Executive
- Student with CGPA of 4.5 and above
- Special consideration for a Staff