13th Aug 2021
2020/2021 Allocation of Bed Spaces in the University Hostels: Special Consideration For The Biological Children/Relatives of Staff interested parent should download the "Hostel Accommodation Request Form for Staff" as from Friday, 13th August, 2021. All completed application forms are to be submitted to Room B119, Student Affairs Division, Unity Building Block ‘B’ on or before 17th September, 2021.
Application For Bed-spaces in the University Hostels
Postgraduate and Undergraduate Students who are interested in seeking accommodation in the University Hostels can apply and bid for bed-spaces in any of the following categories of Hostels:
- Iyalode Tinubu Female Hostel (Blocks A and B): ₦30,090.00
- Iyalode Tinubu Female Hostel (Block C): ₦30,090.00
- Princess Adebisi Soboyejo Female Hostel: ₦30,090:00
- NEEDS Assessment Female Hostel: ₦50,090:00
- Umar Kabir Male Hostel (Blocks A and B): ₦30,090.00
- Umar Kabir Male Hostel (Blocks C and D): ₦30,090.00
- NEEDS Assessment Male Hostel) : ₦50,090:00
- Iyalode Tinubu Hostel (Blocks D and E): ₦45,090.00
- New PG Male Hostel: CEADESE (2/room): ₦60,090.00
NOTE: Fees are exclusive of Transaction charges.
Application by Fresh Undergraduate Students . Consideration shall be given only to applicants who have paid school fees for the session.
Application by Returning Undergraduate Students. Consideration shall be given only to applicants who have paid school fees for the session.
Application by Post-Graduate Students . Consideration shall be given only to applicants who have paid school fees for the session.
Allocation of bed-spaces is strictly on first-come, first-serve basis with the following status taken into consideration.
- Students with Special Needs or Health Challenges (as recommended by the Director, Health Services)
- Indigent Student (as recommended by Counselling Unit)
- Foreign Students
- Final Year Students (including students returning from SIWES and FPY).
- Fresh Students
- 200L-500L Students (Non-Final Year)
- Biological children of Staff
- Outstanding Sportsmen and Women (on the recommendation of the Director of Sports)
- Student Union / Hall Executive
- Student with CGPA of 4.5 and above
- Special consideration for a Staff