7th November 2021
- The Hostel portal is currently opened for all students to log in, bid and pick hostels
- Students who had reserved hostels and are yet to pay will forfeit the hostel after 10 days of none payment
Application For Bed-spaces in the University Hostels
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta will be offering bedspaces to interested Postgraduate and Undergraduate Students seeking accommodation in the following University Hostels for the 2020/2021 Academic Session:
- Iyalode Tinubu Female Hostel (Blocks A and B): ₦30,090.00
- Iyalode Tinubu Female Hostel (Block C): ₦30,090.00
- Princess Adebisi Soboyejo Female Hostel: ₦30,090:00
- NEEDS Assessment Female Hostel: ₦50,090:00
- Umar Kabir Male Hostel (Blocks A and B): ₦30,090.00
- Umar Kabir Male Hostel (Blocks E): ₦30,090.00
- NEEDS Assessment Male Hostel : ₦50,090:00
- Iyalode Tinubu Female Hostel (Blocks D and E): ₦45,090.00
- New PG Male Hostel: CEADESE (2/room): ₦60,090.00
NOTE: Fees are exclusive of Transaction charges.
Application by Fresh Undergraduate Students . Consideration shall be given only to applicants who have paid school fees for the session.
Application by Returning Undergraduate Students. Consideration shall be given only to applicants who have paid school fees for the session.
Application by Post-Graduate Students . Consideration shall be given only to applicants who have paid school fees for the session.
Allocation of bed-spaces is strictly on first-come, first-serve basis with the following status taken into consideration.
- Students with Special Needs or Health Challenges (as recommended by the Director, Health Services)
- Indigent Student (as recommended by Counselling Unit)
- Foreign Students
- Final Year Students (including students returning from SIWES and FPY).
- Fresh Students
- 200L-500L Students (Non-Final Year)
- Biological children of Staff
- Outstanding Sportsmen and Women (on the recommendation of the Director of Sports)
- Student Union / Hall Executive
- Student with CGPA of 4.5 and above
- Special consideration for a Staff