21st June 2019
Bidding by Final Year Student returning from SIWES will open on Monday, 24th June, 2019 (1.00pm).
6th June 2019
Bidding by returning students has further been postponed till Friday, 7th June, 2019 (3.30pm). Any inconvenience is regretted.
3rd June 2019
Interested returning students will be able to bid for available bedspaces from Thursday, 6th June, 2019 (9.00am). Payment of School Fees is a requirement.
Application For Bed-spaces in the University Hostels
Post-Graduate and Undergraduate Students who are interested in seeking accommodation in the University Hostels can apply and bid for bed-spaces in any of the following categories of Hostels:
- Iyalode Tinubu (Female Hostel) - Old block: ₦18,090.00
- Iyalode Tinubu (Female Hostel) - New block: ₦25,090.00
- Marble (Female Hostel) : ₦30,090:00
- Needs Assessment (Female Hostel) : ₦50,090:00
- Umar Kabir Hall (Male Hostel) - Old Block : ₦18,090.00
- Umar Kabir Hall (Male Hostel) - New Block : ₦25,090.00
- Needs Assessment (Male Hostel) : ₦50,090:00
- PG Female Hall - Iyalode Tinubu Hostel (3/room): ₦35,090.00
- New PG Male Hostel (2/room): ₦60,090.00
- New PG Male Hostel: CEADESE (2/room): ₦60,090.00
NOTE: Fees are exclusive of Transaction charges.
Application by Fresh Undergraduate Students opens on Wednesday, 10th April, 2019 (11.00am). Consideration shall be given only to applicants who have paid school fees for the session.
Application by Returning Undergraduate Students will be announced later. Consideration shall be given only to applicants who have paid school fees for the session.
Application by Post-Graduate Students will be announced later.
Allocation of bed-spaces is strictly on first-come, first-serve basis with the following status taken into consideration.
- Students with Special Needs or Health Challenges (as recommended by the Director, Health Services)
- Indigent Student (as recommended by Counselling Unit)
- Foreign Students
- Final Year Students (including students returning from SIWES and FPY).
- Fresh Students
- 200L-500L Students (Non-Final Year)
- Biological children of Staff
- Outstanding Sportsmen and Women (on the recommendation of the Director of Sports)
- Student Union / Hall Executive
- Student with CGPA of 4.5 and above
- Special consideration for a Staff