Post-Graduate and Undergraduate Students who are interested in seeking accommodation in the University Hostels can apply and bid for bed-spaces in any of the following categories of Hostels:
- Iyalode Tinubu (Female Hostel) - Old block: N18,090.00
- Iyalode Tinubu (Female Hostel) - New block: N25,090.00
- Marble (Female Hostel) : N30,090:00
- Umar Kabir Hall (Male Hostel) - Old Block : N18,090.00
- Umar Kabir Hall (Male Hostel) - New Block : N25,090.00
- PG Female Hall - Iyalode Tinubu Hostel: N35,090.00
- PG Male Hall - Umar Kabir Hostel: N35,090.00
NOTE: Fees are exclusive of Transaction charges.
Application by Fresh Undergraduate Students opens on Thursday, 19th April, 2018 (3.00pm). Consideration shall be given only to applicants who have paid school fees for the session.
Application by Returning Undergraduate Students will be announced later. Consideration shall be given only to applicants who have paid school fees for the session.
Application by Post-Graduate Students will be announced later.
Allocation of bed-spaces is strictly on first-come, first-serve basis with the following status taken into consideration.
- Students with Special Needs or Health Challenges (as recommended by the Director, Health Services)
- Indigent Student (as recommended by Counselling Unit)
- Foreign Students
- Final Year Students (including students returning from SIWES and FPY).
- Fresh Students
- 200L-500L Students (Non-Final Year)
- Biological children of Staff
- Outstanding Sportsmen and Women (on the recommendation of the Director of Sports)
- Student Union / Hall Executive
- Student with CGPA of 4.5 and above
- Special consideration for a Staff